Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page

Home Page FAQ

Show All Answers

1. Why can't the city allow a "relaxed" payment schedule when special circumstances occur?
2. How do I establish utility service for an existing residence?
3. What is the process to report (1) illegal vendors (2) debris on property such as abandoned cars, old furniture, etc. and (3) maintenance of property such as high grass, weeds, etc.?
4. How long does it take for the Code Enforcement officer to process complaints?

City of Palmetto • P.O. Box 190, 509 Toombs Street • Palmetto, GA 30268 • (770) 463-3377 •
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices