Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page

Public Works

Show All Answers

1. How do I establish utility service for an existing residence?
2. Why can't the city allow a "relaxed" payment schedule when special circumstances occur?
3. When an interruption in electric, water or sewer service occurs in the city what agency are citizens to contact for assistance?
4. What is the current status on repairing the Thornton Rd. underpass?
5. The street light on my street is out. How do I get it repaired?
6. What are the current outdoor watering restrictions?

City of Palmetto • P.O. Box 190, 509 Toombs Street • Palmetto, GA 30268 • (770) 463-3377 •
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices