Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
Can I change the zoning of my property?
Zone changes require property to be posted and advertisements to be run in the newspaper for 15 days prior to a public hearing before the Planning & Zoning Board and the City Council. Applications for rezoning can be picked up at City Hall between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. For further information call the City Clerk at 770-463-3377.Planning Board.

Planning and Zoning

Show All Answers

1. Can I change the zoning of my property?
2. What are current zoning restrictions that ensure "greenspace" is not being eliminated in Palmetto?
3. What is the current status on repairing the Thornton Rd. underpass?

City of Palmetto • P.O. Box 190, 509 Toombs Street • Palmetto, GA 30268 • (770) 463-3377 •
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices